Westcountry HR are HR Consultants in Exeter, Devon and we provide outsourced Human Resources advice to small to medium sized businesses.
For the small business, there are a number of advantages to using a HR Consultant. Instead of hiring an internal HR Manager/Director you can save money by outsourcing it to a HR Consultant like Westcountry HR.
HR Consultants can be engaged in various ways, from monthly retained support, hourly, and on a contract basis attending your business as and when you wish, keeping you in control of your budget.
All businesses regardless of size will need HR support. For the small business this can be a struggle as many do not have a HR Department and nor can afford to, yet they will still need to be able to deal with people related matters on a day to day basis and a lot of the time don’t know how to for fear of getting it wrong.
A HR Consultant can offer objective, unbiased advice and are able to share with you other business stories, success and ideas. They are experienced in Employment Law and are therefore best placed to advise on the people matter the business struggles to deal with.
At Westcountry HR we provide:
- A fully outsourced HR support service to businesses.
- Employment contracts.
- Employee handbooks with all HR policies and procedures.
- Advice on all employment matters including disciplinary, grievance, absence and performance.
- HR admin support providing letters, fact sheets, how to guides etc.
- All documents for your recruitment needs including job adverts, job descriptions, new starter forms etc.
- Telephone, email and face to face advice.
- Strategic business planning advice
- Low cost Recruitment Service.
Have a HR problem?
Advice and Guidance
- Employment law advice and guidance.
- Poor performance.
- Capability and conduct matters.
- Grievance and disciplinary hearings.
- Long and short term absence.
Bespoke Project Work
- Business restructure and growth planning.
- Employee engagement plans.
- Employee benefits setup.
- Leadership and management support.
- HR department setup.
HR Admin Support
- Employment contracts.
- Employee handbooks.
- Policies and procedures.
- Forms, letters etc.
- Probationary reviews.
- Performance appraisals.
- 360 degree feedback.
- Learning and development.
- Job adverts.
- Sifting applications.
- Job descriptions.
- Induction procedures.
Training and Development
- Carry out internal training.
- Training needs analysis.
- Succession planning.
- Personal development.