We are a HR Consultancy Service in Exeter, Newton Abbot and Plymouth, Devon and provide outsourced Human Resources advice to small to medium sized businesses.
For the small business, there are a number of advantages to using a HR Consultant. Instead of hiring an internal HR Manager/Director you can save money by outsourcing it to a HR Consultant like Westcountry HR.
HR Consultants can be engaged in various ways, from monthly retained support, hourly, and on a contract basis attending your business as and when you wish, keeping you in control of your budget.
All businesses regardless of size will need HR support. For the small business this can be a struggle as many do not have a HR Department and nor can afford to, yet they will still need to be able to deal with people related matters on a day to day basis and a lot of the time don’t know how to for fear of getting it wrong.
A HR Consultant can offer objective, unbiased advice and are able to share with you other business stories, success and ideas. They are experienced in Employment Law and are therefore best placed to advise on the people matter the business struggles to deal with.
At Westcountry HR we provide:
- A fully outsourced HR support service to businesses.
- Employment contracts.
- Employee handbooks with all HR policies and procedures.
- Advice on all employment matters including disciplinary, grievance, absence and performance.
- HR admin support providing letters, fact sheets, how to guides etc.
- All documents for your recruitment needs including job adverts, job descriptions, new starter forms etc.
- Telephone, email and face to face advice.
- Strategic business planning advice
- Low cost Recruitment Service.
Have a HR problem?
First class Knowledge – I have known Nicki for over 4 years and have always found her knowledge and her expertise to be of the highest standard. She has great people skills, is comfortable working in any environment and networks well. I highly recommend Nicki and Westcountry HR.
Thank you Westcountry HR! – When we needed a new staff handbook and contracts, they were able to provide a very quick and reasonably priced solution. Very professional. Can’t praise highly enough.
Nicki is an energetic, enthusiastic and encouraging individual. She has ideas and then turns them into reality. She is generous with her time and consistently looks for ways to support and help others. A valuable member of any team equally good at leading and knowing when to seek advice. A pleasure to work with!
Advice and Guidance
- Employment law advice.
- Poor performance.
- Capability and conduct matters.
- Grievance and disciplinary hearings.
- Long and short term absence.
Bespoke Project Work
- Business restructure.
- Employee engagement plans.
- Employee benefits setup.
- Leadership and management support.
- HR department setup.
HR Admin Support
- Employment contracts.
- Employee handbooks.
- Policies and procedures.
- Sick and Holiday Forms
- HR letters.
- Probationary reviews.
- Performance appraisals.
- 360 degree feedback.
- Learning and development.
- Job adverts.
- Sifting applications.
- Job descriptions.
- Induction procedures.
Training and Development
- Carry out internal training.
- Training needs analysis.
- Succession planning.
- Personal development.